Tahoma Landing, our alternative to an Adult Family Home, is a place in the community set aside to provide Enriched Care for those residents who benefit from closer staff relationships. A Licensed Nurse oversees our Tahoma Landing program.
Services & Amenities
- Personal Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Bathing & Dressing
- Supervision for People with Mild Cgnitive Limitations
- Reminders or Escorts to Meals & Activities
- Blood Pressure & Weight Checks
- Incontinence Management
- Coordinated Care with Hospice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- 1&2 Person Transfers are able to be accommodated as well as Mechanical Lifts
Enriched Care Levels
Our care services reflect the individual needs of our residents. Services are assessed on point system and placed within a level of care, thus allowing flexibility in service while providing consistency in care costs.