Chateau Pacific believes each resident has value and purpose. By creating partnerships with residents, family, and staff we can work together to provide resident centered care empowering each resident to be a contributing participant in their activities of daily life.
Memory Care residents enjoy three chef-prepared meals a day, nutritious snacks, scheduled and unscheduled housekeeping, comprehensive laundry services, and full participation in dementia-specific activities. Our carefully selected staff members receive on-going specialized dementia training to ensure superior, individualized care. Our unique residential care setting fosters an active, supported lifestyle in an atmosphere of compassion and security.
Peace of Mind & Comfort
We are a secure, intimate care setting specially designed and operated to support residents with dementia. We offer a cozy community that comforts residents with the familiarity of a home-like environment. For example, residents and families are encouraged to bring furnishings and family photos that create calming familiarity in their personal living spaces.
Memory Care Rates
Chateau Pacific offers four levels of specialized dementia assistance. We are committed to care for your loved one for as long as possible. We work with families to contract with outside agencies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, foot care and hospice in support of this goal.
Chateau Pacific also offers four types of suites to choose from in our memory care community. Your total memory care rate will be the suite cost plus the care level.
- Companion Suite: $1,320
- Deluxe Companion Suite: $1,700
- Private Suite: $2,100
- Deluxe Private Suite: $2,838
Care Level 1 - $2,900
Residents in Care Level 1 function independently with mobility and transfers, with a primary need for assistance in cueing and cognitive support.
Care Level 1 includes the following care:
- Cueing for dressing, grooming, and bathing
- Medication Management
- Minor redirection, reminders, cueing
- Cueing for specialized programmed activities
Care Level 2 - $3,860
Residents in Care Level 2 require additional physical support for mobility and ambulation, as well as with daily care tasks.
Care Level 2 includes all Level 1 care in additional to any of the following:
- Minimum, stand-by assistance with transfers and mobility
- Minimum (hands-on) assistance with dressing, grooming, and bathing
- Minimum, one-person assistance with incontinence
- Necessary incontinent and hygiene supplies
- Increased housekeeping and laundry service
- Minor behavioral redirection and support
- Dining supervision
- Minimum assistance for specialized programmed activities
Care Level 3 - $4,820
Residents in Care Level 3 require moderate physical support for mobility and transfers, daily care tasks, and frequent cognitive and behavioral support.
Care Level 3 includes all Level 1 & 2 services in addition to any of the following:
- Minimum to moderate, one-person physical assistance with transfers and mobility
- Moderate, one-person assistance with dressing, grooming and bathing
- Moderate, one-person assistance with incontinence
- Routine behavioral planning and support
- Moderate assistance with dining/feeding, including specialized diet
- Moderate assistance with specialized programmed activities
Care Level 4 - $5,770
Residents in Care Level 4 require maximum, physical support for transfers and mobility, daily care tasks, and enhanced one-to-one sensory activities to maximize comfort and quality of life.
Care Level 4 includes all Level 1, 2, & 3 services in addition to any of the following:
- Maximum, one- to two-person assistance with transfers/mobility (including mechanical lift)
- Maximum, one- to two-person assistance with dressing, grooming and bathing
- Maximum, one-to two-person assistance with incontinence
- Maximum assistance with dining (including full feeding assistance)
- Maximum assistance with specialized programmed activities, with a focus on one-to-one sensory activities.
- Minimum Assistance: Stand-by or very minimal physical assistance with a task
- Moderate Assistance: More hands-on assistance where staff carries out many aspects of the task.
- Maximum Assistance: Full or total assist whereby all functions of a task are completed by care staff.