Our unique residential care setting fosters an active, supported lifestyle in an atmosphere of compassion and security. Our carefully selected staff members receive on-going specialized dementia training to ensure superior, individualized care. A Licensed Nurse oversees our Memory Care Program. Memory Care residents enjoy three chef-prepared meals a day, nutritious snacks, scheduled and unscheduled housekeeping, comprehensive laundry services, and full participation in dementia specific activities.
Services & Amenities
(Included in all Care Levels)
- Housekeeping & Linen Services
- Three Nutritious Meals Daily
- Personal Laundry Services
- Fitness & Exercise Classes
- Secured Outdoor Garden Patio & Walkway
- Social Activities & Supervised Excursions
- Maintenance Services & Carpet Cleaning
- 24-Hour Care Staff & Emergency Response
- All Utilities (except phone)
- Cable Television
- Incontinent & Hygiene Supplies
Memory Care Rates
Our care services reflect the individual needs of our residents. Services are assessed on a point system and placed within a level of care, thus allowing flexibility in service while providing consistency in care costs.
Residents can choose from a Companion Suite, Semi-Private Suite or Private Suite.