Chateau Pacific offers seniors spacious, well-appointed apartments and the option of an array of supportive services in a comfortable, secure environment in Lynnwood. To give you a better idea of what living in our senior living facility is like take a look at our floor plans and begin to imagine yourself or a loved one here.
Variety is key at Chateau Pacific
With a wide variety of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments available with amenities ranging from fireplaces and balcony views to washer/dryer units, your perfect Chateau Pacific home is just a click away.
Our community also features a variety of lovely common rooms and outdoor spaces. When you're not resting in your maintenance-free apartment home, spend time with friends and neighbors in common spaces playing cards, reminiscing over a cup of coffee or curled up with a book. On a bright clear day take a stroll on one of our walking paths and visit neighborhood attractions. The entire community is yours to call home.
- Full Kitchens
- Gas Log Fireplaces (most one and two-bedroom apartments)
- Washer & Dryer (most one and two-bedroom apartments)
- Balconies or Patios (many apartments)
- Individual Thermostats
- Walk-In Closets (many apartments)
- Pets Welcome
- Second Occupant: $700/Month
- Independent or Asssisted Living Community Fee: $2000 One Time Fee
- Memory Care Community Fee: $2500 One Time Fee
- Pet Fee: $750 One Time Fee
- Two meals a day $100/Month
- Three meals a day $200/Month
- Reserved Parking: $28/Month
- Storage Space: $30 to $60/Month
- Alert Bracelet: $40/Month
*All plans and dimensions are approximate and rates are subject to change